Deploying new technology in large organizations requires us to implement a strategy to support the needs of the end users in the areas of:
- Change Management
A well structured eLearning can support this fully, especially in organizations which are dispersed geographically yet still require a consistent approach to technology deployment.
In support of a large scale technology implementation, which had a major impact on the daily routine of users in the organization, we develop a custom eLearning which includes:
- A message from leadership communicating the impact of the change and the benefits to all
- An overview of what the change means for each individual
- Ability to interact with and get to know the technology solution at a basic level
- Supporting resources embedded in the eLearning which align with the resources available after the technology is in use (i.e – FAQs, Support, guides, etc.)
Invest in your leaders.
When a large firm went through a Performance Management transformation, they also utilized the opportunity to further develop the counselors in their organization as coaches.
The solution consisted of:
- Guides and a question bank to support each of the counseling sessions
- A video showing the DOs and DON’Ts of counseling
- Guidance on how to give and receive feedback
- A classroom learning program that would allow counselors to ‘act out’ their role and develop themselves in a comfortable environment
The message was that the counselor has the most important role in helping to develop and retain the right talent in the organization, and the organization wants to make the right investment in its counselors.