A former Deloitte Financial Advisory Partner living in Central Europe for 20 years, at Deloitte John was a sought-after facilitator of the Management Development Journey – a training program for new managers from all over the world delivered by Deloitte yearly.
John brings with him a wealth of management, leadership and facilitation experience:
- 10 years of experience with Public Private Partnerships
- Former Risk Leader for Financial Advisory in Deloitte Central Europe
A former Deloitte Manager living in Prague for 10 years, Nina is able to bring real world experience in the areas of Communications, Project Management, Client Relationship Management, HR and Organizational Change to her training sessions.
- Former Project Management Office, Learning and Deployment Manager for Deloitte Central Europe
- Leader of global change projects in the areas of Risk Management, Goal Setting, Giving and Receiving Feedback, and Client Relationship Management
A former McKinsey & Company Communication Specialist living in Prague for 16 years, Daniel facilitates workshops on problem solving, the pyramid principle, storytelling, chart design and presenting.
- Former lead facilitator of communication skills workshops at McKinsey Central and Eastern European offices
- Co-facilitator of core McKinsey professional development programs Basic Consulting Readiness (BCR) and Engagement Management Essentials (EME)
Before Joshua joined Moonbridge, he was building user segments and performing marketing analysis at eBay. His previous experience at Deloitte CE involved launching a SAP CRM system, along with developing an on-line user knowledge base and training users through a holistic, cross-system approach. He is proficient in Six Sigma process improvement and he is keen on helping organizations, especially startups, optimize their processes.
An American writer, editor and language coach and former newspaper reporter, Beth spent 10 years teaching English in Europe and Asia. She specializes in working with clients who need to communicate across cultures and through language barriers while maintaining a professional image.
Beth has worked with:
• Individuals wanting to fine-tune reports, resumes and other business communications
• Startups crafting their initial company image and communications
• Midsize and small businesses needing to establish the right messages to send to customers both online and in print
• Large corporations requiring precise, professional documents and communications
Former Creative Director at McCann and at Grey Advertising, in his adoptive city of Prague, Tim is a leading consultant and strategist in media, advertising and marketing and brings with him a wealth of management, leadership and facilitation experience:
- 23 years leading, building, and developing and inspiring international teams in Mobile, Telco and Social Media Analytics, and CRM systems
- 15 years in Professional Service with major clients in both the public and private sectors